My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year!

I took a bit of a blogging break over the holiday's.  We had family in town and I had to work a lot so I didn't have much extra time.  

We have a lot going on right now but I am not able to share it all at this time.

This past weekend was ab EB fundraising event.  The Jackson Gabriel Silver Foundation participated in the Disney Marathon!  I did not run, but I did go cheer on those running the 5K and the 1/2 marathon!  Saturday afternoon our family was able to spend sometime at Epcot and then attend a reception for runner!  The 30+ runners raised over $36,000 for this event alone!!  Everyone did an awesome job!  It was great to see old friends and meet new ones!  

Here are some pictures from this past weekend







No comments:

Post a Comment