My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2012

250th Post!!

This is a must read post!  Not only is this my 250th blog post!!!! (YIPPIE!!)

It is also the one where I announce a fundraiser I am hosting this month!

Okay, here are the details: In honor of my upcoming birthday I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of my profits from sales thru my ON-LINE Avon store for the ENTIRE month of August to The Butterfly Fund!! They are a great organization out in California that is dedicated to helping those with EB.  I had the honor of meeting Laurie and Steve Sterner recently and I wanted to do a little something to help them out and make their goal of helping those with EB a little easier!

Please use the code BUTTERFLY_35 at check out so your sales will go toward the event! http://sdenslaw.avonrepresentative.com/online_event/view.php?rep_spnsr_evnt_id=342838

My goal it to be able to donate  at least $100 to The Butterfly Fund:) Even if you have a regular Avon rep please consider shopping my store this month and help support The Butterfly Fund!


Don't forget to use the code BUTTERFLY_35 at check out so your purchase goes toward this fundraiser!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment