My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Still plugging along....

we are still here..trying to survive the heat and rain that have hit us!  

Sami is back to her old self.  Joey is starting to walk on his own and Summer and Grace are well...just being Summer and Grace!  

Other than that, not much to report on now, so feel free to check out my on-line Avon store!  Sales have started to tapper off so trying to drummer up some business so I can stay open!  ( I have to make a certain amount of sales per month in order to stay an Avon rep)  I am planning a fundraiser in August for an EB organization near and dear to our family! So stay tuned for that:)

You can visit my store here and check out the ANEW products!   Those are very popular among my loyal customers!

Hope everyone is staying cool during this hot, hot summer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment