My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quick update

I know, I need to start blogging more...going to make an effort to try and blog a few times a week this month.  I have a few ideas on topics, just got to find the time:)  

We are all still here and well for the most part.

Sami is counting down the days until summer vacation:)  She got her progress report on Friday, 4 A's and 1 B's!  She was happy to have brought up her grades from her last report card!  She goes back to the back doctor in two weeks; we'll know then if/when she will have surgery this summer.

Summer is too, counting down the days until school is out!  She had a rough day Friday, I got a call from her teach at 9am asking me to come get Summer; another student threw up all over Summer:(  So she came home and took a shower, clean clothes and back to school she went.  She didn't seem too traumatized; it was her BFF who threw up so apparently its not as bad when you like the person:)

Grace has developed a major attitude these days:(   Everyone will be happy when she goes to school in the fall!  She needs the structure and routine.  

Joey, is now running along the couch!  Still struggles with balancing but is getting better at walking with help.  His skin was doing REALLY well and I really thought the coconut oil was the answer.  I do believe its still helping I don't think its was the "cure all" I was hoping for.  I think no matter what new product we use, EB is still EB and we will still have good skin days and bad skin days.  He has some new words: Spongebob; bye bye; ni-ni- (good night).  He is cutting at least 2 teeth right now too:/

Work is going good for me; been at the new store for 3+ month now.  Still miss the old place and all my friends.  I still keep in touch with some of them thru email and Facebook but it isn't the same.

Well I think that will be all for tonight.  I have been up since 2:45am and I am very ready for bed!  

Some up coming things I hope to blog about-

Things I am considering:
 1-selling Avon; 
2-becoming a vegetarian (or at least a partial one); 
3-thinking of training to run a half marathon in January; 
4-a post about how much my life has changed in the past 15 yrs.  

picture of the day:)





No comments:

Post a Comment