My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Friday, May 18, 2012

My Newest Venture!


For the past few months a friend of mine has been encouraging me to become a Avon Rep! I thought about it for some time and decided to give it a try! I am sure most of your are thinking, when do I have the time! But with so many medical bills from Joey and now Sami with her upcoming surgery (see blog post for more info) any extra money I can bring in will be a great help! Plus it will give me the opportunity to do fundraiser's for EB at different times of the year! 
I promise not to bombard you with tons of emails about my on-line Avon Store. But I will from time to time share with your great deals or new items you might find of interest! Avon isn't just about makeup anymore! They offer items for the home, for kids, clothing, awesome jewelry, plus a lot more. So if you are in need for a gift for a dad, a grad, a wedding, bridal or baby shower or looking for something unique for yourself, feel free to check out my Avon Store
Right now they have a 'spend $30 get free shipping deal!'
Here is the link to my on-line Avon Store: http://www.youravon.com/sdenslaw
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Also please pass on this info to any friends and family that may be interested as well!

Thanks for taking the time to check out my newest venture! 

P.S. Sami's surgery has been scheduled for June 25th.  Not sure on the time yet but hopefully first thing in the morning!  

No comments:

Post a Comment