My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Monday, June 20, 2011

Not a whole lot to report

I don't have much good news to report so I haven't felt like blogging much.

Sami's surgery is set for July 18th @ 7:30am (we have to be there at 6am) and she is getting really nervous about it.  Don't even ask how I am feeling about all this....

Summer is 5 going on 15 with the mouth and attitude to go with it...at the rate she is going she may not make it to Kindergarten....

Grace is 3 going on 13 and turning into Summer's mini-me.

Joey's g-tube popped last week so I had to change that out on my own; he is eating more by mouth but seems to have a blister in his throat or something because he has been coughing gagging and choking a lot either while eating or just after his tube feeds which is screams almost the entire time he is hooked up now...not sure what that is all about...he is also back to crying  A LOT during the day (and night) too. 

I am not doing very well but I won't go into a lot of details because apparently I 'brought this on myself' and 'not allowed to complain'. 

But my shoulder has been bothering me a lot especially at work or when I am on the computer.  I jumped up my dose of meds (and will tapper off over the next 10 days) to see if the pain is related to inflammation or if its something else going on. 

Joe is back at the dr again, his ankle is still swollen after 2-3 weeks, 1 x-ray and a dose of antibiotics...hopefully they can finally figure out what is going on and it doesn't involve a hospital admit for him....

here are some recent pics of Joey:





1 comment:

  1. *hugs* This is your blog - you can complain as much as you want. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well :(

    ReplyDelete