My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Still here

We are still here...I haven't had as much time to blog as I had hoped I would.  Joey is doing about the same.  He has had some infected blisters but nothing a bleach bath and OTC antibiotic ointment couldn't take care of.  His hands still continue to be an issue; the super expensive formula we tried gave him liquid poo and thus a diaper rash/blistered bottom so we are back to the original stuff.    Some nights he sleeps great, other nights he is up most of the night:(

Next week will be a busy week for us.  All our extend family has gone home and we are on our own now.  Joey does NOT LIKE being in his car seat so taking Summer to school, picking her up and then getting Sami after school is going to be fun.  Hopefully he starts to like the car seat soon.  We are also very busy week next week!  On Sunday Summer has another birthday party for a friend from school; Monday Joey has a well visit at the pediatrician; Tuesday he has his feeding therapy evaluation from the Early Steps Program and Sami has a girl scout meeting Tuesday night and Friday Summer is off for Good Friday and Joey has an appointment with the ENT!  And the following week is even busier if that is even possible! 

I want to thank everyone for reading my posts, for praying for us and to Laurie for doing the fundraiser for Joey, for other friends who sent us Aquaphor, silky gloves and a PJ outfit made of Bamboo- you know who you are:)  And you are the best:)

Here are some pictures for you!

 Summer,  Joey and Grace watching cartoons before school


 I look like Sami (and mommy)


 SUPER BABY!!


 quality time with Scooby


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara: Thanks for the update. Wish I lived closer so I could help out. The picture of the girls with Joey is priceless. He sure is a handsome little fellow. Hope his hands start getting better and that he will sleep for you at night.
    You are always in my prayers. Take care my friend. Love and Hugs Leah's Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is HUGE!!! Bigger than Joey. Joey is absolutely adorable. Glad he's doing better.

    ReplyDelete