My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A short update

I know its been awhile.  I haven't had much time nor felt like blogging much lately.  I am having a lot of health issues and are still waiting on yet MORE blood tests to come back to try and determine what is going on.  There are some pretty serious things on the list of possibilities but we are hoping its none of those.  I will hopefully have some more answers by the end of next week.

School starts in a little less than 3 weeks and the girls are really excited.  Sami will be in 3rd grade and Summer will be in Pre-K.  Summer only goes 1/2 days but it will take some getting use to only have 1 kid for part of the day!  Grace probably isn't going to know what to do with herself while Summer is at school!  Sami's birthday is also coming up and she is already in full party planning mode:) 

The weather has been really hot and I see today another tropical storm is heading our way this up coming weekend.  We do need to the rain, but not any severe weather!

till next time................

No comments:

Post a Comment