My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy Week Ahead

Long time now blog, I know.  I do wish i had more time to blog, just most days I have more things to do than hours in the day!

This week is a busy week for us!  Monday Sami had an apt with her new pediatrician (her old one who she had seen since birth closed)  I have to take all 3 kids with me so hopefully it will go better than I am expecting it to.

Finally after 2 months of throat issues I will be having a barium swallow done on Tuesday to see if there is anything in there we need to be concerned about.  I am hoping its just EB related and nothing more serious, but at this point I just want some answers! 

Sami only has a few more weeks of school left and then we have have a THIRD GRADER!  Goodness where did the time go?????

Starting next weekend I will be working almost full time now.  Still at the same place, i'll just be doing two jobs there instead of one.    It also means I am back on nights and weekends:(  i had no choice in the matter; it was either switch back or find a new job all together.  After 15 years with the same company, I really don't want to start over somewhere else.  It looks like a have a baby sitter lined up for the summer but she can't start till July, so hopefully this nights thing will just be for a month or so. 

Well that's about it for now.  i'll update after everyone apt this week later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment