My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Friday, April 2, 2010

Rough Skin Week

It's been a rough skin week for me...and internally to boot!  After two weeks on reflux medication, things didn't really seem to be getting better.  So I went to the GI doctor... $55 co-pay later... and almost $100 for more medication....he really wasn't sure what is going on but he wants to run tests, but my deductible is really high for my insurance and we can't really afford more medical bills so i am going to try more medication for another 2-3 weeks and see how things go.  I am defiantly better than I was a week ago and a whole lot better than from 2 weeks ago, but still not 100%.  I have gotten throat blisters before, just never for this long or this painful>  So hopefully the new nasty tasting medicine will work!

1 comment: