My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still here.....

I am still here...just haven't had much time for blogging. I apparently have been on the computer too much and now am having issues with my arm and shoulder:(  So I am trying to be on the computer less and hopefully it will heal.  I am also having (what I hope is only) EB issues in my throat (and not something more serious).  I have been in more EB related pain lately than I have been in a long time.  The pain and issues are getting better but not gone completely but I hope soon because I don't want to have to go to the doctor and have more tests done.

I haven't had much time for making bows either and I am sure people are wondering where the Easter Bows are!  I made some tonight and will hopefully have time to post pictures tomorrow.  

This morning I learned of the death of another EB baby.  He was only 2 1/2 months old.  And there have been 2 more new babies born with EB w/in the past month that I know of.  But i am sure there is more since not everyone is on line or Facebook though some days it seems like it!

I have more pictures to post of the girls but I am on my lap top and the pictures are on the PC so those will have to wait for another time.  Perhaps tomorrow when I get the pictures of the bows uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment