My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A weekend of some first's

Over this past weekend I drove to another state by myself for the first time which took 5 1/2 hours and that was the longest I have ever driven!  It was also the first time I showed up at the WRONG funeral home for a funeral:(  It wasn't however, the first time I had been to a funeral for someone who had EB; it wasn't even the 2nd time.  Counting Garrett's that was my 4th EB funeral.  A little boy named Wesley lost his battle against Junctional EB on Christmas Eve morning.  He was only 6 years old.  But he was a brave little boy who always had a smile on his face:)  He was a HUGE fan of superman and I know that he is flying high up in the sky just like superman looking out for all of us!


R.I.P. little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment