My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introducing: Butterfly Bows!

I would like to invite everyone to check out my new business venture!  Butterfly Bows: Handmade and Customized Bows.  I have many colors, styles and themes, including Hannah Montana, High School Musical, and Hello Kitty!  If you looking for a certain color, print, pattern or theme, just let me know and if I can find it I can make it!

I have a giveaway going on now through Saturday night, so head on over and check it out! 

Bows make perfect gifts for birthdays and holidays! (Christmas is just  72 days from today!)


In addition, 10% of the sales from the bows will go to help EB Families!  Check get something cute while helping out a good cause at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment