My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A crazy, crazy day...

Its 11pm and the people across the street are blaring loud Hispanic music.... anyways what a day this was.  This morning Sami and Summer had dentist appointment with a new dentist.  Our old one was almost an hours drive away and didn't accept any dental insurance.  This one day is much closer (10 minutes) and accepts dental insurance.  And he had worked on EB kids in medical school before:)  The girls did fine.  No cavities:)  Sami had x-rays taken and we learned she is missing adult teeth like I am (I am missing 10 adult teeth plus all 4 wisdom teeth- so 14 total)  Sami is just missing 5.  All 4 wisdom teeth which isn't all that bad, but the 5th one is one of the top teeth.  One next to the right front tooth.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens as she loses the rest of her baby teeth and gets her adult teeth.

Later in the day I had a dentist appointment and it went better than usually in terms of the amount of damage my mouth sustained from the cleaning.  Though 11 hours later my mouth still hurts.

On my way to work I had to stop and get more ribbon for my bows.  Tomorrow I will be mailing out my 4th order this week!

At Walmart I saw a lady pushing a large (golden retriever large) black dog around in a shopping cart.  I have seen people with little dogs in the store, but never one this big.  Not sure how no one noticed her bring it in?!? 

Next I went to Michael's to get more bow clips, but they were still out:(

I stopped by McDonalds to get dinner on my way to work.  As I was leaving I saw a complete (end to end) double rainbow:)  It was one of the brightest rainbows I have ever seen in the sky.  Sorry no picture.  Didn't think it was safe to take with picture with my cell phone while driving;)

Once I got to work, I saw a lady putting her purchases in the back of her SUV from the shopping cart she had (key part of story);  Shut the back door, went and got into the drivers side.  5 seconds later, CRASH- CRUNCH, she ran over the cart she forgot to move after she was done with it!!  She wasn't very happy as you can imagine.

Then I went inside put my purse and dinner on my desk, went to punch in and get my signs. However, there were no signs.  I looked high and low for almost an hour for them.  They usually arrive on Wednesdays.  No one knows if they came and it was too late to track them.  So I went home.  That puts me behind for the week and with no baby sitter, I can't go in early tomorrow or Friday.  I tried one person, but she has to work.  If they arrive tomorrow I will be ok.  It will be tough, but I should be done in time.  But if they don't arrive till Friday, then I am screwed.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day and that I can find more bow clips so I can fill more orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment