My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Monday, September 28, 2009

Simplifying Things

As you can see, I have made some changes around here...trying to simplify things.  I had way too many things going on; too many blogs; too many projects, too many farms on Facebook (lol), so I made some changes.  I have many updates to make to my web site and have decided just to have one blog, this one, and write about a variety of things.  My family, EB events, news and info, and share my recipes, reviews and deals on here as well.  I hope many people will 'follow' me on here (preferably publicly!) and link my blog on theirs as well.

I have also started allowing advertisers on my blog, and soon my web site, with some of the proceeds generated going to EB research.  I will be sending out a email to those I think might be interested in some inexpensive advertising space for their business!  If you are looking to advertise or know someone who is, please email me saradenslaw@gmail.com and i'll get you some more info. 

So check back soon for more exciting posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment