My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Monday, September 28, 2009

Aquafresh Iso

Kinda of an odd title I know, but I bought some new toothpaste yesterday that I wanted to tell you all about! Its called Aquafresh Iso:




Their web site states the following:

Breakthrough gel transforms into an active foam
Penetrates hard-to-reach places to protect between teeth
Removes 3 times more bacteria* as it whitens
Provides Aquafresh Triple Protection for healthy gums**, strong teeth, and fresh breath



I got the 'Deep Impact' (green) flavor. Minty tasting!

Pro:
*great taste
*very foamy (which I like to think it getting deep down in my teeth:-)
*my teeth feel very clean after brushing with it

Cons:
*the tooth paste comes out really fast no matter how lightly I press the top to dispense the paste. I usually get a lot more than I need for my very small mouth.

You can find a$1.00 off coupon for it on Smart Source

And you can also find a $1.00 off coupon good only at Target for it here. Just go to the Target Coupon Generator and it will come up. Target allows you to use a store coupon and manufacturer coupon for the SAME item:) So I got my tube for $1.49 after I used both coupons:)


Thus far I give this product at A. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment