My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jameson!

A year ago today a cute little baby was born at the same hospital Sami and Garrett were born at. He too has Epidermolysis Bullosa. I got to met him when he was just 2 weeks old and have been friends with his family every since. I went and helped with his dressing changes a few times and got to see him grow into this cute little person:) Sadly like Garrett, he developed some complications and died March 3rd. Today he would have been 1 years old.

I know how difficult today is for his family. I hope they are able to find some joy in the day. I am sure Jameson and Garrett are running around up in Heaven eating cake and ice cream and chasing butterflies with all the other EB angels:)

Happy Birthday Jameson!! We miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment