My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sickness

We are all sick again. First Joe, then Summer, Grace, Sami and now me. Sami had the full blown flu:( She missed 4 days of school. She is better now but still coughing. I started feeling crappy this morning. I hope I don't get as sick as she was, or we are in big trouble!

Its been a long month. Three babies/kids with EB passed away. Our friends here with a 7 month old with EB has been in the hospital on a ventilator for the passed 10 days. Not EB related, but very serious none the less. Here is his web site: http://jtsetsma.blogspot.com

For those wondering why my blog is private again is because my mother found it and she hasn't talked to me in over 4 years, but try to get info on the girls from my website and blog. I don't want to have to be careful on what I post, so the need for the private blog.

I don't have any pictures to post now, but I hope to get some up this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment