My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Things about me

I guess I am next!

1- When I was little I wanted to be a supreme court justice when I grew up.

2-I HATE snakes, even pictures of them.

3- I lived on a farm till i was 8.

4- I still talk to the first two friends I ever made in kindergarten

5- I eat at least one bowl of cereal every day

6- I spend way too much time on the computer (but it is less than I use too)

7- My favorite author is John Grisham

8- My favorite TV shows are all the Law & Orders, CSI's and 17 kids and counting.

9- I have always wanted to go to Washington DC when the cherry blossoms are in bloom

10-My best friends husband gave me the nickname "Ruh" in high school. To this day he is the ONLY person who is allowed to call me that!

11-I have always wanted to go to Boston.

12- I find clipping coupons and ironing to be relaxing

13- We have decided NOT to go back to Michigan on vacation this year

14- I love to drink Milk and drink over a gallon a week myself!

15- I prefer communicating over email rather than by phone

16- I have drive from Florida to Michigan (and vice versa) over a dozen times.

17- I do not like to fly on airplanes

18- I was on the tennis team in middle and high school

19- I played the flute in middle school and the flute and tuba in high school

20- It took us 9 months to get pregnant with Samantha

21- All my kids were born pre-term

22- I would like to have one more baby

23- but that probably isn't going to happen

24- I have never smoked, done drugs or gotten really drunk

25- I have to sleep with pants and socks on, even when its 100 degrees outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment