My Blog List

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Not much going on here. I had to work all day (time and a half:) But I did get some bad news at work...my store is going from an over-night to an early morning store. Meaning instead of re-stocking the shelves over night they will start at 4 am instead. How does this effect me? Well right now I work late evenings prepping the signs for the up coming weekly sale ad. Some nights of the week I work all night. Now with the change that can't happen anymore and I will have to start working during the day!

So I either find a new job, transfer to another Target and hope I can do the same work and the same hours (which is highly unlikely), or find a baby sitter for at least one day a week. *sigh* this out to be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Nice new blog layout. I hope you are able to work something out with the job thing. How long do you have before that begins and your schedule changes?

    ReplyDelete